The Minnesota Chapter of the International Association of Special Investigation Units is a non-profit organization dedicated to:
- Promoting a coordinated effort within the industry to combat insurance fraud;
- Providing education and training for insurance investigators;
- Developing greater awareness of the insurance fraud problem;
- Encouraging high professional standards of conduct among insurance investigators;
- Supporting legislation that acts as a deterrent to the crime of insurance fraud;
- Cooperating with law enforcement and criminal justice agencies in the investigation and prosecution of insurance fraud crimes.